Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-12-19 16:23:23

tbass71

Clicked on links showing as "visited".

Hello,

Typically in a private browsing session, clicked on links do not show as "visited".  It seems that after every other update or so, the functionality of clicked on links changes in Epic. As of the most recent (Version 39.0.2171.71 (290621)) links I click on are changing to indicate that they were visited. These pages are not showing in the history but still is of some concern as there should be no indication of the sites that are clicked on.

Like I said, the functionality here seems to change quite a bit in Epic. Usually after an update. Any thoughts as to why this is happening?

Thank you for your continued work.

#2 2014-12-31 10:23:33

Rahul
Administrator

Re: Clicked on links showing as "visited".

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue, we will be fixing this in the new update very soon.

#3 2015-01-01 18:07:32

ilivas

Why epic browser doesn't have update or let me know how to update this browser

#4 2015-01-02 10:12:42

sai

Hi ilivas,

We are working on an update. Our Team is testing and fixing bugs related to the new Epic build. We shall release it soon in a few weeks time.

Thank You
Sai

#5 2015-01-22 17:06:07

tbass71

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that this issue is no longer happening with the latest update to Version 39.0.2171.99. Hoping that this continues to work properly as more updates come out. Thanks again for your work!

Board footer