Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-12-28 23:57:22

epi

Printing via the Epic Browser

I would like to install the Epic Browser, but as with all browsers based on Chromium tech, the toolbar:
File - Edit - View -
is missing. My main use for any browser is to print out site pages, and clicking on 'file', then 'print preview' is my first choice for printing. How do I do this with your browser?

My second choice is to right click, highlight,  then 'copy' & 'paste' to Word. Can I do this with Epic?

I could not solve these problems with Chrome so it was ditched, as was the current version of IE. Now I always make sure printing will not be a problem before I install any browser.

#2 2015-01-29 10:04:47

alok
Administrator

Re: Printing via the Epic Browser

If you click on the three line button at the right-most side of Epic, then in that menu there will be a "print" option.  Please note that there's no print preview in Epic, unfortunately that's a proprietary part of chrome that is not open source :-(

You can definitely highlight and right-click and copy+paste.

Board footer