Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-09-29 19:55:31

cyclguy

Unable to copy text from web pages

I am unable to copy text from web pages accessed using Epic. The text will highlight sometimes, other times it will not, and even if highlighted it will not copy to the clipboard.

Also cannot watch Netflix content. Can access Netflix and select content, but I get the "whoops something wrong..." message after clicking the PLAY button and content will not play.

#2 2015-12-04 13:22:49

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Unable to copy text from web pages

Hi, is Netflix still not working?  It should be working?!  Strange about the copy/paste...working fine for us.  We do have some new updates coming out in about 10 days...so that may help the situation...but feel free to share more details / let us know if there are still issues & we can look into it.

#3 2016-03-07 15:34:11

Brown Pole

Re: Unable to copy text from web pages

I  have another problem. I uninstalled and a day after installed again. Why Epic search shows 5 (FIVE) web pages only. Also irrelevant information comes up. Can some person in the adm reply please?

Board footer