Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-10-22 23:33:31

jolie

help me please!

I got sick of how slow chrome browser was and all the problems with it so I uninstalled and went with epic after hearing good things about it online. I only had it 2 days and it was very slow opening pages in the browser and taking a long time. SO I tried to register here in the forums to get help with EPIC. But when I tried to register I got error saying IP identified as spammer. So I went to IE browser and am able to register with your forum. Why is EPIC giving me such a hard time only using it for 2 days? Its all too frustrating and I will uninstall unless I can get some help. I tried going to that website mentioned in this forum and typing in my IP to see if that's the problem why I couldn't register using the EPIC browser, but its not registering as any problems. WHY are some of the posts IN THIS FORUM not being answered about EPIC going so slow?? NO REPLIES...is there any help or hope for this EPIC? Or what? Its all too frustrating to find a fast browser. I got excellent speed with my cable provider but all these browsers out here just suck! I tried doing all kinds of maintenance on my PC. Its working great but the browsers are the problem.

#2 2015-12-04 13:23:57

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: help me please!

Sorry about the slow speeds at the time...it was very likely because you were on our proxy which would have been overloaded.  We're facing very heavy loads and keep adding new servers every month so the proxy/Epic should be fast again now :-).

#3 2015-12-24 07:33:27

Re: help me please!

Hi Epic Team,

I am using epic browser since some month and i am sharing my feedback:

pros:

I like the tool very much as there are no irritating ads and popup while work.

cons:
Too slow specially for banking sites like hdfcbank.com/icicibank.com and simply show blank page. we have to install other browser for to work.

Thanks
Sanjiv

Board footer