Announcement

We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Email our Founder directly with questions as well: alok at hiddenreflex dot com
New Users: we've had to temporarily block new registrations due to spam. If you have a post or query, email it to Alok and he'll try to help you and or post it to the forum.

#1 2015-10-30 20:22:08

Gops

Epic privacy Browser crashes

Epic frequently crashes while using hotmail - loads-reloads-crashes.
using windows 10.

#2 2015-10-30 21:37:58

Valrobex

Re: Epic privacy Browser crashes

I suspect the problem is Windows 10 and all its "telemetry" stuff. (In other words, MS is trying to monitor your activity thru Win 10.) I wouldn't be surprised that due to Epic's privacy settings it conflicts with MS's desire to track your on-line activity. Hence the crashes.

I use Win 7 on 3 different machines (with all the Windows "update" telemetry removed) and have never experienced a crash when using Epic which I use as my primary browser on all 3 computers.

#3 2015-11-09 10:35:02

sathi
Administrator

Hotmail is doing something strange and causing problems in Epic.

Sorry about that.

We're working on a full update to fix this issue -- we hope to have it released next week.

#4 2015-11-16 20:41:04

kitty621

Why does it happen with Yahoo, for months now?  Are they doing something strange too?

sathi wrote:

Hotmail is doing something strange and causing problems in Epic.

Sorry about that.

We're working on a full update to fix this issue -- we hope to have it released next week.

Board footer