Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-12-02 11:51:00

Skype Web Version no longer working

Hi,

A while ago Outlook.com started crashing as reported here and now the Web version of Skype stopped working saying that I need to update my browser for it to work.

I'm not saying that you're not actively trying to solve this, but using Epic is getting more frustrating each passing day. Due to the lack of updates and any kind of news from your end, waiting weeks for a response in the forum, and even more for fixing critical bugs, I'll be considering other alternatives.

Thanks and I hope there's a turn of events in future for the sake of both Epic creators and users.

#2 2015-12-02 12:49:08

sathi
Administrator

Re: Skype Web Version no longer working

We suspect that Microsoft is doing the same thing with Skype that's making Outlook also crash.

We're working on a complete update to Epic which we hope to release next week.  Partial updates didn't fix the Outlook issue. 

We're sorry for the delays & need to be more responsive here, but we do continue to support Epic and are hard at work...lot of challenges for a small team supporting tens of millions of daily website visits from hundreds of thousands of monthly users which are growing.

Board footer