Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2016-07-20 18:16:50

signorconto

Epic updates

Hi
I discovered EPB a few month ago and I think it is very efficient althoug EpicSearch is not very efficient in Franche speaking areas.
Since I have been using Epic, I am still using version 48.0.2553.0
There must be some sort of updating... How doest it works ?
Thanks in advance for any information,
Regards,
Corsalien

#2 2016-11-26 03:56:01

inheral

Re: Epic updates

There is a new update. Uninstall and reinstall. I don't know what changes were made with the new update.

#3 2016-11-26 07:58:34

shiladkumar.d
Administrator

Hi,

Epic privacy browser (for Windows) will automatically get updated in couple of hours, no need to uninstall and reinstall. In the newer version of Epic privacy browser we integrated below mentioned features.

1. New Proxy with the option of selecting 9 different location.
2. Latest Pepper Flash.
3. Epic Extension Reset button.
4. New YouTubeVideoDownloader extension.

and many more.

Regards
Shilad.

#4 2016-11-26 18:53:15

wdburt1

Over the last two days I have found a new Epic icon planted on my desktop and also in the taskbar at the bottom.  I am running Windows 7 Home Premium.  This has happened three times--twice when I booted up, once after a couple of hours.

I have been a satisfied user for months but this has never happened before.

Is this normal behavior for the new version?  If so, it's a problem for me, because I want to find just one Epic icon on the desktop and none in the taskbar.

#5 2016-11-26 18:54:06

wdburt1

Over the last two days I have found a new Epic icon planted on my desktop and also in the taskbar at the bottom.  I am running Windows 7 Home Premium.  This has happened three times--twice when I booted up, once after a couple of hours.

I have been a satisfied user for months but this has never happened before.

Is this normal behavior for the new version?  If so, it's a problem for me, because I want to find just one Epic icon on the desktop and none in the taskbar.

#6 2016-12-03 05:57:26

inheral

shiladkumar.d wrote:

Hi,

Epic privacy browser (for Windows) will automatically get updated in couple of hours, no need to uninstall and reinstall. In the newer version of Epic privacy browser we integrated below mentioned features.

1. New Proxy with the option of selecting 9 different location.
2. Latest Pepper Flash.
3. Epic Extension Reset button.
4. New YouTubeVideoDownloader extension.

and many more.

Regards
Shilad.

Were there any new security updates?.

Board footer