Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2017-05-03 07:26:03

ramslam

Epic not working in Win 10

No matter what URL I go to my screen displays "Aw Snap Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

Any Ideas?
Thanks

#2 2017-05-25 05:55:55

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Epic not working in Win 10

Strange!!  You're probably low on RAM, that's why no webpage can render.  That's my first guess.

#3 2017-11-15 07:46:46

airexpress

I have been getting this problem now for weeks it's not a ram problem with me as I have 32gb of it. it is a problem with the browser and admin need to get this fixed once and for all.

#4 2018-04-03 11:01:27

ncudmore

I've also been having issues with Windows 10 (twin xeon and 48GB ram in machine). 

At times the browser 'locks' and I just get a 'ding' sound on clicking on the open window, I tried ALT TAB to see if there is another active Epic Window but if there is a pop-up behind the main windows I can't find it and have to resort to Task Manager and killing Epic.

#5 2018-08-01 14:10:01

greytemples

I got only 16 GB but I control the  free memory  - should be more than sufficient; my suspicion is that Windows blocks the functioning of some browsers.
Browsers like Torch, Chrome, Opera can not load new tabs quite often, need to restart the browsers and close some before loading pages.

Board footer