Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2018-04-11 18:05:18

privatedude

Isn't encrypted proxy on automatically when I'm using Epic? (being approved)

Isn't encrypted proxy on automatically when I'm using Epic?

As per the following answer to the question below [" But if you have the encrypted proxy on and regularly close Epic, you're still fairly safe :-)" ]

From http://forum.epicbrowser.com/viewtopic. … 5008#p5008
2017-5-28
Hi
Apologies if this is a dumb questions:
If i log into my google account via Epic browser what privacy / tracking restrictions (if any) does Epic apply?

2017-6-02
Epic does block many google services and widgets.  That said, we don't block everything from Google and they power everything from fonts to images via their cdn and much more.  But if you have the encrypted proxy on and regularly close Epic, you're still fairly safe :-).

#2 2018-09-17 23:32:40

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Isn't encrypted proxy on automatically when I'm using Epic? (being approved)

You do have to turn the encrypted proxy in Epic.

#3 2021-03-04 10:57:34

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Isn't encrypted proxy on automatically when I'm using Epic? (being approved)

The proxy is now user-installed, so you have to install it via the Epic Extension Store.

Board footer