Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2019-07-18 11:46:09

mv.leeuwen

Automatic login does not work

Automatic login does not work, it always launches the inlog page, where my username/password is available, but still I have to manually log in.
This wasn't a big issue uptill today, when they introduced the 'I an not a robot' thingy, and I have to run through at least 12 of those 'click all traffic lights' checkboxes, which I can hardly see, even with my glasses on, so 10 minutes to check my mail every time from now... aarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!

Is there anyone who could help me please?

Thanks
mv

#2 2019-09-08 04:27:55

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Automatic login does not work

Sorry the Google Recaptcha is EXTREMELY annoying.  I personally feel that Recaptcha is purposefully slowed down and made unusable to sabotage the use of our services namely the proxy/VPN.  We're not sure of a solution for this but we'd like to offer one at sometime.

To avoid the Recaptcha, turning off the proxy will usually solve it.  You could first try changing your proxy country.

Board footer