Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-10-14 05:21:02

Zatris

eta on update to solve Taskbar Pinning???

This is getting real annoying now....

"Red Warrior needs food badly!"

#2 2013-10-15 21:20:31

alok
Administrator

Re: eta on update to solve Taskbar Pinning???

This is solved for new installs.   

Sorry for old users, we have to update your installer & are still working on that.

#3 2014-04-09 11:01:50

ww1aero

I just installed Epic for the first time 4/8/14, and I have a task bar pinning problem too, not sure if it's the same problem mentioned here.

I am running Win11, and I can pin icons to task bar when using Explorer, but not from Epic browser. Is MS Win11 purposely blocking it, or is it just an issue with Epic?

Thanks................

#4 2014-04-09 11:16:23

sai

Please uninstall the old epic browser.

Once uninstalled navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA% in explorer and delete all Epic and Epic Privacy Browser folders then install latest browser.

That was an installer problem of our first releases.

Download the latest Epic Browser and install it. This should remove all the pinning problems.

Thank You
Sai

#5 2014-04-11 10:14:32

alok
Administrator

It sounds like you're facing a new problem if you're not able to pin from Epic...it may be that Win11 is blocking it?!  Are you able to pin icons via Chrome or Firefox or other browsers?

Board footer