Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-10-19 10:31:06

Bob

New Tabs

Hiya, new to Epic and so far I am loving it. However, when I right click and select to open a link in a new tab it usually means I want to see the item so would it be possible to add the option to open new tabs on top

#2 2013-10-25 07:14:33

alok
Administrator

Re: New Tabs

Thanks so much for your support & glad that you're enjoying the "Epic" experience!!  Keep sharing your feedback with us.

Could you provide more details on your suggestion?  At present when you right-click on a link, the first option at the top of the menu you should see is "Open link in a new tab".

#3 2013-11-01 09:59:46

Oops - I said this in another topic but anyways  - yes to focus going to the new tab via open link in new tab

#4 2013-11-08 03:31:18

misc-mail

I believe what Bob means is that not only should a right click on a link open it in a new tab but that it should also make that new tab the active tab.

Since some people probably like the behavior as it now is while some would like the behavior as Bob suggests (me among them) the "Bob" behavior should probably be an option (as Bob also suggests).

Board footer