Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-11-12 01:02:21

adambot

Umbrella button broken

Greetings,

When i try to click the umbrella button it shows a menu for less than a second and then shows a tiny box

screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7lqys5gu9482 … .01.29.png

any assistance is appreciated.  I've tried deleting ~/Library/Application Support/HiddenReflex but that doesn't seem to help anything

#2 2013-11-12 08:49:21

sai

Re: Umbrella button broken

Did you close the browser before doing this?

#3 2013-11-12 17:06:05

adambot

Yes, everything was closed before i deleted it -- i also tried to completely uninstall/delete all plist files and application support files, as well as the application and then i re-installed, however, that also did not help

#4 2013-12-23 12:12:54

Mr.Mumblings

adambot wrote:

Greetings,

When i try to click the umbrella button it shows a menu for less than a second and then shows a tiny box

screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7lqys5gu9482 … .01.29.png

any assistance is appreciated.  I've tried deleting ~/Library/Application Support/HiddenReflex but that doesn't seem to help anything

Have the exact same problem, it's been happening with all versions (Mac). Any fix for this?

#5 2013-12-23 12:58:40

sai

Hi Mr.Mumblings, We are releasing  an update today, We hope this shall fix most of the issues that are currently there on Mac and Windows.

Thank You
Sai

#6 2013-12-24 20:43:09

alok
Administrator

You're probably using Mac OS Mavericks?  The umbrella button is having some issues there -- it's a known chromium bug which a recent patch will fix.  For now, if you click it a few times, it usually does appear and stay there (sorry, irritating we know).  We're working on integrating the patch and hope to have a new Mac release out next week.

Board footer