Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-12-02 21:29:21

kayan4

Site based proxy preferences

On certain websites, I always want the Proxy enabled because I'm especially concerned about privacy there.

There are other websites, however, where I always want the Proxy always disabled because I'm especially concerned with browsing speed (and not wasting resources on the free Proxy service.)

To keep turning the Proxy on and off manually is problematic because I sometimes forget to change it, thereby compromising either my privacy or browsing speed.

What I'd really like is to set preferences for specific website or domains, to automatically turn the Proxy on or off when I browse to these websites.

This is very similar how https://epicsearch.in uses the Proxy automatically. I essentially want to other sites to this list, making a custom a list of sites that use the Proxy automatically.

Board footer