Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-05-29 11:08:43

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: FB blocked access on my MacBook, but not my phone

I would suggest quitting your VPN/Proxy, checking the  Adblock "no" option for the site, click on the padlock by the url and go to settings enable (allow) javascript, clear browsing data etc.  Then retry the site and see if it works.

Good luck

#2 2021-06-01 14:27:41

Proxy1
Administrator

It is a question of eliminating what functions and every operating system has settings that change how for example FB functions. You may have something set on your Samsung phone that is different or variable.

Try running a speed test https://www.speedtest.net/result/11508543303 and see if that gives you a bench mark so you have a comparable measurement. ISP's sometimes can be impacted due to external demands. Then you can compare speeds with different operating system configurations.

Good luck

#3 2021-06-08 11:06:09

Proxy1
Administrator

Chan
What is your latest software update?

1-You might check firewall settings.I don't know how FB works but that may be
something  that has changed.

2-Check the Umbrella button/Epic Filter list and see if all filter lists are enabled. I have found that to be the case once in a while. Disable as needed then change from no to yes reload and back to no. I have found this setting to change for some reason occasionally.

3- An update to Epic is coming so that may take care of the problem.

Good Luck!

Board footer