Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-01-24 11:06:34

Right side of browser with scroll bar disappears on me

I have used many browsers. There is a problem I am experiencing again that is unique to Epic : the right side of the browser is prone to disappear on me. I lose the bar for scrolling up and down. I lose the tab navigator icon (">") for that side of the row of tabs, and with it access to some of my tabs. I lose my Last Pass icon.

Epic has served me well on my resource-starved system. But all that I have described poses pretty significant difficulty. Can anybody help me get the right side of my Epic back?

#2 2014-01-27 04:59:16

sathi
Administrator

Re: Right side of browser with scroll bar disappears on me

Hi,

We are sorry for inconvenience.  I am trying to generate this bug on my machine, I am not able to generate.  It would be really helpful if you post any of the screenshots. I am wondering how you are able to add Last pass to Epic Privacy Browser.  Could you please share us what version of Epic you are using.

Thanks,
Sathi.

#3 2014-01-27 12:07:36

Thank you for your response, sathi.

"Could you please share us what version of Epic you are using."

"I am wondering how you are able to add Last pass to Epic Privacy Browser."
It was quite some time ago, maybe 2012.. I also have Session Manager and Growe Search Toolbar. The first two I use a lot, but not the toolbar. I think I added them before the privacy emphasis was so central on Epic. Would newer versions of Epic not allow those extensions?

Let me say that allowing LastPass is very beneficial for a security-and privacy-conscious browser. And no browser should be without an add-on like Session Manager. I sometimes have to use it to restore my Epic tabs.

"I am trying to generate this bug on my machine, I am not able to generate.  It would be really helpful if you post any of the screenshots."
I would be happy to make a screenshot but I would need some help. The section at http://forum.epicbrowser.com/help.php?section=bbcode is over my head, I have to admit. And I don't know how to make a URL out of a screenshot file.

One thing that for sure creates this bug for me on Epic is using eBay.com or amazon.com. Since I posted this I have found that clicking out Epic and restarting resolves the bug. But it would be great to be able to fix it without terminating Epic.

#4 2014-02-11 18:48:12

Sathi, I've never used BBCode before, and this is over my head as I said. I have a screenshot for you, but I need help to be able to upload it.

Board footer