Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-03-28 11:31:15

volthe

Synology DSM 5.0 Menu staying blurred and not clickable

Whenever i log into my synology (running DSM 5.0) everything is working fine except the "start" menu. If i click it the menu pops up but stays blurred/faded and is not clickable. Looks a bit like it's in the process of popping up and then gets stuck.
Shortcuts on the desktop in this environment do work.

Anybody any ideas?

#2 2014-03-28 13:47:40

sai

Re: Synology DSM 5.0 Menu staying blurred and not clickable

Is this w.r.t to Epic Privacy Browser?

#3 2014-03-28 13:50:06

volthe

I presume you mean if this is related to Epic? Yes, this never occurred in any other browser and since playing around with all options i could think of didn't do anything my best guess is that something in Epic is messing with the GUI..

#4 2014-03-28 14:13:37

sai

Sorry about the issue. We will investigate whats happening with start menu. We are working on a new release, til then please use the shortcut icons, we're glad they're working!

#5 2014-03-28 14:18:14

volthe

NP smile I'll work around it and wait for the good stuff to come!
So far i quite like Epic smile

#6 2014-03-29 19:29:47

alok
Administrator

Great -- thanks for your support!! 

We're releasing an update tonight (yes we code on Saturday nights..) so maybe that will fix the start menu issue?!

Board footer