Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-06-01 16:54:05

ikirb

default browser

How do you stop Epic from being the default browser? There is no setting that I can change, at least that I can see.

#2 2014-06-02 07:17:58

immastan
Administrator

Re: default browser

Hi,

Actually for making a browser default browser go to its setting page.
You are not able to see any button in epic setting page because it is already your default browser.
If some other browser is your default browser then you will find the option in epic setting page.

Mastan

#3 2015-01-17 23:47:58

sampage

ikirb wrote:

How do you stop Epic from being the default browser? There is no setting that I can change, at least that I can see.

This is my own dilemma. Once you configure Epic to act as the default browser, there are no settings within Epic to relinquish this power back to any other browser. That is normally accomplished with, say, in my case, Safari, in Safari's settings. My problem, and I've worked 3 entire days on it, is I cannot open Safari to take back "default browser settings." Until I can get Safari to open, I'm stuck forever in Epic. I MUST GET BACK TO SAFARI, and soon! Can anyone help both of us get back to another browsers?

TIA..
Sam

#4 2015-01-20 16:27:39

sai

Hi Sam,

I think you go to Safari General preferences and get this done.

Thank You
Sai

Board footer