Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-06-22 14:39:00

satya

Umbrella button - Block third party cookies is missing

DEar Sir,

I opt for "no" for block third party cookies in umbrella button when opening xat sites, otherwise the chatbox  in xat site is not downloaded. But since last 3 days the "block third party cookies" item is missing under umbrella button and while opening xat sites the chatbox is not appearing.

Pl advise how to restore block third party cookies option under umbrella button.

I posted the request on 21.06.2014, no reply yet. Plz advise me.

Regards,

satya

#2 2014-06-23 16:02:38

satya

Re: Umbrella button - Block third party cookies is missing

DEar Sir,
I opt for "no" for block third party cookies in umbrella button when opening xat sites, otherwise the chatbox  in xat site is not downloaded. But since last 3 days the "block third party cookies" item is missing under umbrella button and while opening xat sites the chatbox is not appearing.
Pl advise how to restore block third party cookies option under umbrella button.
I posted the request on 21.06.2014, no reply yet. Plz advise me.
Regards,
satya
Email

#3 2014-06-24 07:29:55

sathi
Administrator

Hi Satya,

Thanks for writing us. We removed third party cookies option from umbrella due to some design issues. Though you can change from settings. Let us know if the problem still persists.

Thanks,
Sathi

#4 2014-06-24 16:13:24

satya

Dear Sir,

As the option " block third party cookies" is missing in umbrella button, chatbox is not opening in xat site.

Please tell me how to restore the option by making changes in setting.

Ragards

- Satya

#5 2014-06-26 10:30:43

sathi
Administrator

Hi Satya you can type chrome://settings/content in url bar, and uncheck thrid party cookies

#6 2014-06-26 10:57:09

satya

thanks, I have changed settings accordingly and the block third party cookies option is restored

Regards

satya

Board footer