Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-10-21 11:52:50

colwobs

Gmail saying that epic is not supported

does anyone have the same trouble as me. Gmail is saying that this version of chrome (epic) is not supported although I have no problems logging on to gmail or reading/sending any emails. I wondered if Epic will update itself or should I update manually. I have no complaints as everything works just fine it's just a general query really.
The reason I use Epic is that I.E 10 had a load of problems with my gmail and Comodo was too slow. I find Epic has the privacy that I like but still maintains a sensible speed, my internet speed is 6.5 Mb, using Hide ip slowed my laptop to a crawl (or slower) so a big thanks to all who started and maintain this browser, keep up the good work....Colwobs

#2 2014-10-21 14:39:22

sathi
Administrator

Re: Gmail saying that epic is not supported

Hi colwobs,

Sorry for this. Yes, Gmail notifying us with this warning. Our team working on this, we will come with an update in couple of hours.

Thanks,
Sathi

#3 2014-10-22 18:19:00

alok
Administrator

Re: Gmail saying that epic is not supported

Epic was updated and you shouldn't see that message from gmail again (not that there was anything to worry about), but let us know if it comes up again.

Board footer