Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-05-01 03:40:15

Norrin-Rad

Home page Speed Dial thing a ma Jig!

big_smile OMG, big_smile
I first want to say I love this browser!
Never do I get locked out of any website, and can watch videos from over seas!

cool Now on to my question: (Hope this is not a repost) cool

On the homepage (New Tab) there is a Speed Dial like display with 8 boxes for my Favorite websites.
I would like to know how to add more Boxes and maybe Groups like I used in Firefox, Is this possible?

If not, are the Dev's working on this or will it be a future addition to the AWESOME EPIC Browser?

tongue Again, if this has been posted before please supply a link so I can go read it. tongue

End of Line........................

I am not a god. I have never created life...but I have lived. That is enough. So I will fight to preserve that same opportunity -- to love, to dream, to soar among the stars -- for all those yet to come. Many lives will be lost in the battle ahead -- but their efforts will ensure that some remain to remember their deeds. And, like the gods, the will truly live forever...even after they are gone.

#2 2014-05-02 18:16:04

PerseidsGirl

Re: Home page Speed Dial thing a ma Jig!

I think this idea is a good one and have wondered the same thing. Even more convenient would be a function/setting that enables me to specify the sites I want opened in separate tabs every time I open Epic. That's the way I have Chrome set up.

#3 2014-05-07 05:42:58

Norrin-Rad

PerseidsGirl wrote:

I think this idea is a good one and have wondered the same thing. Even more convenient would be a function/setting that enables me to specify the sites I want opened in separate tabs every time I open Epic. That's the way I have Chrome set up.

Thanks, I hope more people find this post and comment on it do the Devs can see it and respond.

I am not a god. I have never created life...but I have lived. That is enough. So I will fight to preserve that same opportunity -- to love, to dream, to soar among the stars -- for all those yet to come. Many lives will be lost in the battle ahead -- but their efforts will ensure that some remain to remember their deeds. And, like the gods, the will truly live forever...even after they are gone.

#4 2014-05-09 15:46:51

alok
Administrator

@Norrin-Rad @PerseidsGirl   You can via the "Settings" at the top of the page "Open a specific page or set of pages" which will set webpages to open upon opening Epic (just like in Chrome). 

We'll work on also giving some more options for the new tab page as well.

Thanks so much for your feedback & support -- please keep sharing it with us!

#5 2014-05-25 03:41:58

Norrin-Rad

Thanks for the reply Admin!
I think feedback is important to allow a product to become better over time, companies who listen to their clients make it further. Your Awesome!

I do understand the opening multiple tabs and closing the browser trick (like in Chrome).
Yes the Browser does remember the pages I was on but that's not what I was really asking.

I was asking about more speed dial options, now or in the future.
I know your team is working hard coding away the bugs, and debugging the shit out of it for us Geeks!
Keep up the good work, we are with you on this journey of better Privacy and security!

You need bumper stickers and Shirts, Hoodies....

Board footer