Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2013-10-17 03:30:17

My proxy is not working.

Hey, I've tried to connect to the internet several times and it doesn't work because it says that there is a conection problem. It only works when te proxy is off. What can I do to fix that?, I've tried installing it again, turn off my computer, etc. Can you guys help me with this please?

#2 2013-10-21 12:09:25

sai

Re: My proxy is not working.

Hi Laurarestrepo,

If you are behind a proxy, then this error is more likely to come. Are you already using a proxy?

#3 2014-05-10 14:37:54

Jason_Reyes

I think your proxy is not completely uninstalled so go to network settings -> Lan settings and manually clear proxy settings. I prefer you to use Automatically detect settings or some online website for proxy.

#4 2014-08-23 17:12:42

Hello Epic,

My proxy doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Only when the proxy has been turned off can I access the internet. Could there be a problem with your server? I've checked the settings in my Avast Anti-virus and my PrivateFirewall to make sure that Epic is still allowed and it still is.

I can't access the internet through the proxy since this morning so could you please check this for me.....I also use PeerBlock and have been seeing some IP's blocked every time proxy is enabled. Would you have a list of IP addresses that you often use so I could white list them in PeerBlock?

Thanks you and more power!!!

#5 2014-08-23 18:02:48

sai

Hi ,
There has been a down time for one our spot flux server, now it is up, you should be able to access the internet

Thank You
Sai

Board footer