Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-05-14 00:19:55

kilroyjc

Suggestion borne of sheer laziness - RtClk <Email Link/Page>

In certain lesser browsers, one can right-click on the address bar and have, as one of the options in the pop-up pane, "Send Link by Email" or "Send Page by Email" or somesuch of that nature.  This will cause an email to automagically open up with the link already contained in the email, awaiting only for the user to add recipient addresses.

There is a fine line between efficiency and laziness, and I ofter blur the line. . .

Otherwise,i am copying the link, logging in to my email, opening a new message, pasting the link, adding recipients, sending the email, then logging off email.

Did I mention that this suggestion is borne of laziness?

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT BROWSER!!!

#2 2014-05-15 10:46:46

alok
Administrator

Re: Suggestion borne of sheer laziness - RtClk <Email Link/Page>

Your browser should make life simpler for sure!!  As long as it doesn't affect your privacy ;-) 

Thanks so much for your great suggestion -- we'll work to add the address bar e-mail option -- and thanks so much for your support!!!

Board footer