Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-06-08 15:31:51

nono95

Epic Plugin

Hi,

I am running the 34.0.1841.20 (251262) Epic browser and I still have a plugin "Epic privacy update 1.3.27.13" activated. I also see it on firefox.
I don't know what is the purpose of this plugin.

In addition I have epic.exe (I am not sure of the name)  process running in background and that is detected as a potential threat by any spy ware software.

I hope you can give me some insight about what are these peace of code.

thx.

#2 2014-06-09 07:43:50

immastan
Administrator

Re: Epic Plugin

Hi,

Epic privacy update 1.3.27.13 is to check for the updates of Epic and epic.exe is not at a threat to your system. Don't worry.

Mastan

#3 2014-06-21 15:56:27

satya

Re: Epic Plugin

Dear Sir,

While i was opening xat site,  i was allowing third party cookies after clicking umbrella button so that the xat chat box is downloaded. But since yesterday while clicking umbrella button, block third party cookies option is missing and xat chat box is not getting downloaded.

Please advise how to restore block third party cookies in umbrella button, otherwise i am not able to download chat box in xat site.

Regards,

satya

Board footer