Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-09-18 16:20:26

Chalchote

Integrating IDM to epic

Previously I was able to download files(videos, pdf etc.) using IDM but now idm don't download automatically from epic. The browser starts downloading itself & the download stops after downloading some part. Even after numerous tries the epic doesn't able to download completely especially if file size is more than 15 mb.

I have try to add extension  IDMGCExt.crx by drag & Drop method but it didn't work.

#2 2014-09-19 02:21:38

sathi
Administrator

Re: Integrating IDM to epic

Hi Chalchote,

Epic Privacy Browser allows extensions only from epicbrowser's webstore, https://epicbrowser.com/webstore/
Few extensions may leak your Privacy, so we disabled installing crx files from other sources.   

Thanks

#3 2017-01-24 09:07:09

lucky99

Re: Integrating IDM to epic

Chalchote wrote:

Previously I was able to download files(videos, pdf etc.) using IDM serial number but now idm don't download automatically from epic. The browser starts downloading itself & the download stops after downloading some part. Even after numerous tries the epic doesn't able to download completely especially if file size is more than 15 mb.

I have try to add extension  IDMGCExt.crx by drag & Drop method but it didn't work.

Set the file extension (like .exe, .avi or .mkv) that you want to download with idm in Options setting and IDM will automatically grab the download link of that file from the page.

Board footer