Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-03-11 18:54:06

pjdowns

Webpage not available

I've been getting this message since last night and with proxy on and off.  What's happening Epic?

The webpage at https://epicbrowser.com/privacy/intro.html might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

#2 2015-03-12 05:21:01

sathi
Administrator

Re: Webpage not available

Hi pjdowns,

Sorry for the inconvenience, might be one of our proxy server was down at that time. It should be fine now. Please let us know if it still happens.

#3 2015-04-14 07:39:28

Hello Epic Peeps,

Been getting the same error message when the proxy is turned on. When deactivated, I could access the internet. Also, ever since the most recent update, I've been getting the following IP's on Peerblock:

They're being blocked so I was wondering if they might be your IP's. If they are, please let me know so I can unblock them in my Peerblock and my Firewall.

Thanks and MORE POWER!!!

#4 2015-04-14 11:55:23

sathi
Administrator

Hi Mephistopheles666,

both of them are our IPs, you can give exceptions. We are facing few issues with our proxy servers. We are fixing them.

#5 2015-04-16 00:04:47

Hi Sathi,

Thanks for the update. Already made exceptions to these IP's. Will keep you posted for any other issues.

MORE POWER!!!

Board footer