Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-05-03 11:41:36

john.penketh

password manager

Password manage has successfully recorded my Hotmail login and password.
However, when I got to Hotmail's login page these details are not offered by Password Manager. In fact nothing is offered.
Any ideas anyone?
Gmail works perfectly
Thanks
John Penketh

#2 2015-05-04 15:03:05

sathi
Administrator

Re: password manager

Hi john.penketh,

Sorry for inconvenience, can you tell us what extension you have installed??

#3 2015-05-05 15:41:25

weave2u

I use MSN mail, which is really Hotmail, and I always have to enter the login info manually. None of the other sites require that, so that suggests that MSN won't let pw manager reply to those boxes. As a side note, whenever the proxy changes, gmail will make you confirm your identity by answering security questions, etc.

#4 2015-05-06 10:56:01

john.penketh

Hello Sathi.
I haven't installed any extensions yet.
Do I need to to solve this problem? It's only the Hotmail login that doesn't work.
Thanks
John Penketh

#5 2015-05-08 16:26:05

john.penketh

Not sure if you got my last reply, so here goes again . . .
I haven't installed any extensions. I'm just relying on Epic's built-in password and user ID management.
It all works as expected except for the Hotmail login. I expect to see my hotmail user ID and password being offered by Epic at the Hotmail login screen but this doesn't happen.
Hope this gets through.
Thanks
John Penketh

#6 2015-05-08 19:15:08

MadmanR

Same problem with me...

john.penketh wrote:

Password manage has successfully recorded my Hotmail login and password.
However, when I got to Hotmail's login page these details are not offered by Password Manager.

While the option to "save password" came up after a clean re-install of EPIC, it seems HOTMAIL just won't recognize that option.

A minor issue, perhaps, but worth investigating as to "Why not...?"

From an EPIC fan who's often recommended the browser to many others,

M.Riley
St. Paul Minnesota USA

Board footer