Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-05-19 21:06:28

mayergud83

looking for android and ipad version

I'm using epic in my pc and its rocking
now i want such app for my android and ipad
plz advice

#2 2015-07-21 18:03:18

alok
Administrator

Re: looking for android and ipad version

Fantastic that you're enjoying Epic on your PC.  We're also on Mac.  We hope to bring it to new platforms like the iPad and Android but have no specific timeline as of yet.

#3 2015-09-18 12:31:34

tsndnm

Once again please accept our heartfelt thanks for your efforts. Is there anything, as end users, that we can support with, for the development of the android version. Epic browser is giving us an unparalleled sense of safety & privacy.

#4 2016-01-24 23:32:31

maia

One day i hope you are on ubuntu or linux too! smile

#5 2016-04-27 16:49:50

duesgpaid

any eta / progress toward making browser for ios / ipad, iphone and android phone and tablets; much needed as 50%+ of website visitors come via mobile so its utility much needed

#6 2016-07-20 19:09:08

DrTuttle

OMG this!  Sooo this! 

I registered here just to ask about Android Version... turns out I'm not the only one.

Epic is the just that... EPIC!!!  I love it, my favorite browser by far.... PLEASE PLEASE make and android version.

thank you!

Board footer