Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2014-12-23 17:34:22

User34

Epic proxy button does not show

I just installed this and there's no proxy button. I checked the Disable feature on Networks, unchecked, still not there. Then I reinstalled twice, still not there. Please help.

#2 2014-12-24 12:52:01

tiger5

Re: Epic proxy button does not show

same to me the first epic opening. After closing , the secon time I open it appears. W7 64 bits.
tom

#3 2015-02-06 01:48:43

Hello Epic,

The Proxy Icon has disappeared. Tried closing and re-opening the browser but it's still missing. My current version is 39.0.2171.99. Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks and more power!!!

#4 2015-02-06 13:34:06

sai

Hi Mephistopheles666,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You can do one quick thing, go to windows explorer and run %LOCALAPPDATA%->Epic Privacy Browser->Default. Remove the Extensions directory completely and restart the browser. All extensions may come back to original state.

Thank You
Sai

#5 2015-06-27 04:42:51

linghun

sai wrote:

Hi Mephistopheles666,

You can do one quick thing, go to windows explorer and run %LOCALAPPDATA%->Epic Privacy Browser->Default. Remove the Extensions directory completely and restart the browser. All extensions may come back to original state.

Thank You
Sai

hello,i also have no proxy button,follow your steps, i find no default folder,see my record video,
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/247 … rowser.mp4
how to solve it?

#6 2015-06-27 04:44:43

linghun

sai wrote:

Hi Mephistopheles666,

Thank You
Sai

hello,i also have no proxy button,follow your steps, i find no default folder,see my record video,
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/247 … rowser.mp4
how to solve it?

Board footer