Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-08-30 22:52:02

EpicRiSeN

the offline installer

Hi everyone

I m new  .  so I hope you accept me as a member in your forum

I was looking for browsers and i found this Epic browser with good privacy policy and i like that

so ma 1st question is what kind of info epic browser really sends to epic servers?, and is it anonymous?

why i cant find an offline installer of EB like every other browsers ? is it dangerous to provide an offline installer ?

whats the diffrences between EB and google chrome ?

thank you

#2 2019-08-20 08:34:46

Re: the offline installer

I would like an offline installer. Simply because I can't get it installed any other way. been trying all afternoon to install the browser, but it gets to 14% or 16% and the says waiting to download Epic. As you can see, I am on the net presently and actually am downloading vuze and a download manager now. Even when I stop the other downloads epic doesn't download. even when it is the only excess process running, it doesn't download. soooooo.... I would like to have it installed. but cant. Any help would be appreciated.

Board footer