Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-10-30 00:56:48

dumbdog396

Frustrated. Hotmail keeps giving me "aw, snap!"

using windows 7 pro, 64 bit edition...

every time hotmail would load, it would give me this.. frustrated so I uninstalled/reinstalled and lost all my bookmarks in the process.....

Any ideas what is going on?

#2 2015-11-01 20:51:17

del1000

Re: Frustrated. Hotmail keeps giving me "aw, snap!"

I have more than one hotmail and live accounts and the same has been happening to me with all of them.

I can access them on my windows phone, and on Google Chrome browser but not on Epic browser.

Have run CCleaner, Malwarebytes and AVG, but still have the "aw, snap!" problem on Epic.

del1000

#3 2015-11-03 09:40:44

del1000

I have the same problem with all my Microsoft email a/cs, but only when I am using Epic Privacy Browser.

I can access them all if I use Google Chrome or my windows phone.  My wife does not have this problem when using her ipad.

Don't reinstall Epic because you may  lose all your bookmarks.

Maybe Microsoft is blocking Epic.  I'm no expert but can't think of any other reason.    This problem has been happening for a couple of weeks.  I have run CCleaner, Malwarebytes, AVG and Spybot, still no joy.

Same problem has already been posted but no solutions offered.

#4 2015-11-03 09:55:57

del1000

I and others have same problem with Microsoft email A/cs.
I thought maybe Microsoft were blocking Epic but now since it is happening with Yahoo as well and it does not happen when using Google Chrome, or I.Explorer or ipad, it is obviously an 'Epic' problem.
If you use Google Chrome to access your emails, I suggest you run CCleaner immediately after as Google are notorious!!!

#5 2015-11-09 10:49:24

sathi
Administrator

Sorry for the late reply.  We've been working on a quick fix but haven't found any so we're working on a full update to Epic.  Hotmail has started doing something strange!

We should have a full update out next week which should resolve this Hotmail/Outlook issue.  In the meantime, sometimes turning the proxy on/off and turning off ad & tracker blocking extends the time hotmail works in the tab before crashing.

#6 2015-11-16 21:37:58

kitty621

Yes, that was me that reported this problem... did not receive any responses.  It's happening to me every few minutes now. Very frustrating!

del1000 wrote:

I have the same problem with all my Microsoft email a/cs, but only when I am using Epic Privacy Browser.

I can access them all if I use Google Chrome or my windows phone.  My wife does not have this problem when using her ipad.

Don't reinstall Epic because you may  lose all your bookmarks.

Maybe Microsoft is blocking Epic.  I'm no expert but can't think of any other reason.    This problem has been happening for a couple of weeks.  I have run CCleaner, Malwarebytes, AVG and Spybot, still no joy.

Same problem has already been posted but no solutions offered.

#7 2015-12-02 12:57:36

sathi
Administrator

Update -- as usual chromium is proving difficult, so we hope to have the full updates out next week...surely before Christmas :-)!    That should solve this issue.

Board footer