Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-10-27 14:09:22

delta25

Outlook/hotmail

Does any one know why epic keeps faulting out when using outlook/hotmail?

And if they do, is there an easy cure for it?

Many thanks

#2 2015-12-02 13:09:56

sathi
Administrator

Re: Outlook/hotmail

No easy cure...we're working on a full update to fix this, will *hopefully* be released in about a week...sorry for the delay!

#3 2015-12-09 17:26:52

darnellg1

I'm waiting for Hotmail to become more accessible it is not working the greatest. Do you know when it will work better.

#4 2015-12-18 22:43:51

graspofgreen

Just wondering, about two weeks after the last reply, how's it going with that fix? I've just started using Epic smile Love it! But I need my mail! ;-)

#5 2015-12-27 22:24:51

ghighi

I confirm: my Epic doesn't also work with outlook.com. waiting for a solution.

#6 2016-01-07 14:21:50

Hugh

I turned my ad blocker off (only for the hotmail website using the umbrella button).  I did not have to the fixturn off the tracker block.
After I did that, it worked fine.  I was getting very  angry having to use Chrome since Google does a lot of tracking.
Maybe you can do the same until the fix comes out.

#7 2016-01-08 23:59:56

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Sorry all...we as usual ran into a few bugs that took weeks to solve but we have them solved.  Should have updates out next week which should fix the hotmail issues.  We're still not sure what caused them...but hotmail works fine in our latest builds.

Board footer