Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2015-09-28 19:45:46

draggo

Can't log in to iCloud while using Epic (being approved)

Hi,
I'm a happy user of Epic Privacy Browser, but one thing doesn't work for me and I have no clue why.

I use Apple's iCloud as my main mailbox and I usually access it from my portable Apple devices. But when I want to log in to my iCloud account from PC , I can't do it from Epic. If I enter my Apple ID and password, the log-in button (that arrow in circle) stays grey and I'm unable to click on it - look at screenshot below.

icloudepic.png

I don't know why is the page acting like this, but I guess the problem is somewhere in the Epic browser itself, because everything works fine when I'm using Mozilla Firefox.

Any ideas? Thanks.

#2 2015-12-04 13:21:40

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Can't log in to iCloud while using Epic (being approved)

Strange.  Does it not work with the proxy both on and off?  It looks like from the screenshot, it's failing with the proxy off which is strange.  No idea why it's not working.  We do have an update we *hope* will be released in about 10 days for the Mac which may solve this.  You'll get a notification within Epic when the update is launched.  if it's still not working, let us know & we'll create an account & try to troubleshoot this.

Board footer