Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2016-07-30 12:09:15

brb

Epic does not open external links

Suddenly -- a new problem -- if I click a link in my email program, it will bring up a new Epic tab but will not go to the link page I'm after. Which basically means that I cannot use Epic as my default browser. (The other browsers on my system respond with no problem.)

I am on a Mac, El Capitan 10.11.5, using Apple Mail. My Epic version is Version 49.0.2575.1

Any ideas? I really would like to be able to use Epic as my default browser.

Still having residual problems from a while back when after I updated Epic all my bookmarked icons turned generic.

#2 2016-08-14 11:33:03

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Epic does not open external links

Sorry about both issues, we know they're irritating :-(, unfortunately both are a bit tricky to fix...the link is a Mac issue and isn't easy to solve, so that will be solved with our next large update which is likely a few months away unfortunately.  Sorry about losing the bookmark icons...that's also an issue as on close of Epic, all data is deleted, even the bookmark icons, our solution for this needs to get fixed and will require a new full update.

Board footer