Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2016-07-21 17:07:36

Bryan

Proxy Globally

Did a search for the most secure browser. Top was TORbrowser...next was Epic. The idea of TOR didn't interest me, so downloaded, & installed Epic. Everything is OK, yet am I missing something? The 'Proxy Globally' tab, reads 'empty'...and if activated - no sites can be visited. Is there a plug-in I'm missing...or what? The file I downloaded, when started...downloaded the installation file..so it was all 'out of my hands'. If it's a plug-in, where do I get it? Is it free, or is there a subscription? couldn't find answers to these questions on your site.

#2 2016-08-14 11:36:58

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Proxy Globally

No, the proxy should just work...strange...try closing/re-opening Epic and turning on the proxy and seeing if it works, the proxy should be working fine.  Check also if you're accessing it via your company's network which may block proxies.

Board footer