Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2018-03-17 20:37:39

WEBillDavies

Tabs

I want to retain my tabs from session to session.  Epic does not allow that.  Why not?  it is very inconvenient to reopen the same tabs every time I start Epic.  Surely there is a fix.  Help please.

#2 2018-03-26 22:29:05

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Tabs

We had to remove this due to a slightly privacy issue, but we hope to fix that issue and restore that option soon.

#3 2018-04-04 09:42:27

grape562000

It sounds like the developers are working on a 'secure' solution. For now, what I have found (Epic on Mac) is that 'force quitting' the browser rather than closing windows and tabs 'gracefully' results in my being informed that Epic has crashed after which I am offered the option to restore my previous session (which includes all windows/tabs that were open at that moment in time).

Certainly not elegant...but better than reopening every website each time I inadvertently close a an entire windows with CTRL W

#4 2018-04-13 13:51:20

peje

Is it just me but I can't set the adress for at new tab anywhere. In 2015 epic wrote: We had to remove this due to a slightly privacy issue, but we hope to fix that issue and restore that option soon. I can't find it?

Peter

Board footer