Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-02-12 23:41:54

Archetect

Suspicious Font Change On Every Website

Hello
I would like to know what is this trick, i'm sure it's from Google and i see it on most Chromium based browsers.
Google thinks that i'm stupid and don't observe the millisecond change in Fonts.
I feel that every page i visit the text is copied with this unknown Font change feature.
Would like some insights on this from Epic Dev's.
P.s. i can record a video and make it in slow motion to show what happens.
Thank you.

#2 2021-02-14 21:36:22

Archetect

Re: Suspicious Font Change On Every Website

Is this forum alive or google have pay you well to be on mute?
I see many things in Epic weird.
How to disable cache, why you cache my data? I don't need cache for spying on me.
I can show you many files which are created with Epic cache. Did not see such files from Iridium when i use it!
Also i m tired of Yahoo search engine showing me targeted ads, i will not donate or support this browser until you don't get rid of all this spying companies.
Facebook still shows me targeted ads, namepros show same related topics automatically related to my searches, it seems their site use same technology that Google and Facebook uses, to know what exactly to target.
Thanks for any input.

#3 2021-03-04 11:00:55

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Suspicious Font Change On Every Website

Many sites use fonts which hosted by Google.  Sorry for the delay in replying here on the forum. 

All browsers have to cache data in order to show you a webpage -- it's all deleted on close of Epic. 

Yahoo's search only shows ads related to your location and search query, no personal targeting unless you're logged into a Yahoo service in which case their system may have some data stored about you. 

Facebook ads are controlled by Facebook and are always targeted based on a profile of you -- we don't control them.  To block ads, please install AdBlock via the Epic Extension store.

Board footer