Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-05-28 08:49:59

Danne

EpicSearch

I signed up for the new EpicSearch but I cannot really use it on my phone because it requires me to log in every single time. I hope this can be fixed because this is a paying service now and I don't want to end up falling back on google instead.

#2 2021-05-28 18:18:47

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: EpicSearch

I used the Epic search without deleting cookies with MacOS version 11.4, (after initial login) and no login was required.  When I deleted cookies or quit Epic login was required.

Perhaps this will help.
Good luck!

#3 2021-05-29 18:39:57

Proxy1
Administrator

No, I don't, I  just clear data occasionally.  I guess it's just a choice, login is not a concern to me.

#4 2021-05-30 22:59:15

alok_epicteam
Administrator

For the desktop Epic, we're going to support staying logged into EpicSearch even up on close of Epic.  This is coming next week.  Sorry for the delay.  You can opt in to that when you log into EpicSearch on Mac / Windows Epic (soon!). 

For mobile Epic, we don't plan to support that feature...so if you choose to delete all data, then you'll have to re-login.  This is strange if on mobile Epic, you're getting auto-logged out as the EpicSearch login cookie is not set to expire soon (so you don't have to keep logging in).

Board footer