Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-06-20 12:33:38

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: Markers Icons

Click on the 3 dots in the upper RH corner, note bookmarks and enter your bookmark url or name. There should be a menu options, edit, delete etc.

#2 2021-06-21 00:01:33

Proxy1
Administrator

I'm unaware how to change it. What is your Operating System?

An update should be out shortly so settings may change.

#3 2021-06-21 20:23:14

Proxy1
Administrator

I think we are having a communication problem as I don't know what "markers" mean. If I could see what you are referring to it would be easier.

#4 2021-06-25 15:08:19

Proxy1
Administrator

Jack
For the bookmark favicons -- all favicons are stored in the same place by default, so on close Epic deletes them...we've in the past had a system to not delete the bookmark favicons, but then the Chromium team changed the way it works and we haven't fixed that yet.
I hope this is a satisfactory response.

#5 2021-06-25 15:12:39

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Hi, sorry about the bookmark favicons getting deleted.  Epic deletes all browsing data on close of Epic which includes favicons -- bookmark and site favicons are all stored in the same place.  We're going to work on a new system to avoid deleting the bookmark favicons.  We had a solution in the past but then the Chromium team refactored their code / changed how it works so that no longer works.

Board footer