Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-07-16 16:09:53

kat

Inputting search query twice

I am paying a monthly subscription for Epic Search but cannot use it properly.

When I set it as the default search engine and type my search query, I'm diverted to the epicsearch home page, where I have to re-type my query. Every other search engine brings up search results immediately. How do I change this please?

#2 2021-07-16 23:02:00

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: Inputting search query twice

kat
When the Epic search Window shows sign in, click on that enter your login/ password and check the "Check this box to stay logged into EpicSearch even after closing Epic and then click login.
That should do it.

#3 2021-07-18 12:31:50

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: Inputting search query twice

Epic search will not work in Vivaldi as it is a different browser. I am wondering which operating system you are using as it works in MacOS.
Use/try chrome://settings/search, or click on new tab (command T), a series of  mostly blank windows will show on the screen. Click on one one and enter the
URL for the search engine you wish to use. There are 15 windows on the MacOS version.

Check this post. https://forum.epicbrowser.com/viewtopic … 540#p68540. for further info and repost if you need further help.

Board footer