Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-07-17 03:37:32

Kym

Epic Browser for Linux?

is there any possibility or is the development of a version of Epic Browser for Linux in mind?

#2 2021-07-17 11:19:04

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: Epic Browser for Linux?

Not yet though you can use Epic on Linux via WINE.  We LOVE Linux but we probably won't be able to support a Linux-based Epic for some time, we're a small team so supporting 4 platforms is already a LOT of work.

#3 2021-07-18 00:53:14

Kym

Thanks for the reply! I also have anothers two questions, Epic Browser functions for mobile like encrypting files when downloading them or downloading audios from a page will come to PC some day? In addition, a while ago (Jun 29 2021) on Epic Browser’s official Twitter published "Epic News: New Desktop Updates With Big Changes Coming Later This Week!" but today I have not seen any update or novelty, what about that?

#4 2021-07-18 01:38:04

Proxy1
Administrator

That was for Windows  and MacOS  Operating systems. Android is coming next month.
I hope this helps.

#5 2021-07-18 11:49:41

Proxy1
Administrator

Unfortunately no.
It has been discussed I believe but not implemented. I will forward it.

Board footer