Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-08-24 14:01:19

Importing bookmarks from Safari

Hi,
New here and just downloaded Epic to my iPad and iPhone for the first time.
I want to import my Safari bookmarks and I have them ready as an .html file.
How do I now proceed to get them in Epic?
Many thanks for any help.

#2 2021-08-24 14:16:49

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: Importing bookmarks from Safari

Proxy1
Administrator

Try going to Bookmark Manager, or chrome://bookmarks/. In the upper right corner click on the three dots and there should be 5 settings, click on the appropriate one.
Good luck.

#3 2021-08-24 20:48:06

Sorry to be a bit dull ? but I cannot find a Bookmark Manager anywhere. Should it appear somewhere on a new tab if I open one?
If I put chrome://bookmarks/ into the search bar I just get loads of links to finding chrome or Google bookmarks.
Thanks for any help.

#4 2021-08-25 02:10:28

Proxy1
Administrator

Click on the 3 dots in the upper RH corner of your window/bookmarks will appear/ and you should see 5 settings one of which is bookmark manager. I'm using a Mac by the way.
Good luck!

You are not dull, just a communication problem which is my fault.

#5 2021-08-25 14:22:54

Sorry, but i don't have the 3 does in the top right hand corner on any pages I open.
Can I add screenshot here? I could show you what I'm seeing?

#6 2021-08-25 17:50:22

Proxy1
Administrator

What OS, type of device are you using?

Y0u can try a screen shot but I don't think it will work. If you have a menu bar  click on"bookmarks" if  possible.

The 3 dots are in your menu bar either or  the top or side I think depending  on your OS.

Board footer