Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-09-24 12:22:46

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: Android version

There should be another shortly.

#2 2021-10-18 10:15:22

alok_epicteam
Administrator

The major Android update is nearly ready.  We were built on Brave earlier but now it's not really open source, so we had to migrate all our code and re-do a lot of work.  Sorry for the delay.

#3 2021-12-29 04:32:18

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Hi Everyone,  it's ALMOST ready...we had A LOT Of code to migrate (to redo effectively) so it's been a lot of work .  We will have it released by the end of next month.  Sorry, we need to reply to the Android emails...I know we're behind there.

#4 2021-12-30 17:14:41

~ Muchas gracias por esa última respuesta, Alok.

Thank you very much for that last answer, Alok.

~ Es algo que añade otra pizca de necesaria esperanza.

It is something that adds another bit of necessary hope.

~ Aunque no he comprendido bien si con la llegada de esta renovada versión de Epic terminará la alianza con Brave, espero que todo ese esfuerzo para lograr una buena actualización merezca mucho la pena.

Although I have not understood well if with the arrival of that renewed version of Epic the alliance with Brave will end, I hope that all that effort to achieve a good update is worth it.

~ ¡Suerte, amigos!

¡Good luck, friends!

Es un pequeño paso para un hombre, un gran salto para la humanidad.

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Board footer