Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2021-10-22 14:21:27

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: EPIC closes - Windows 10

From Alok

Feel free to email me with any installation issues and I can try to help btw, alok at hiddenreflex dot com

For windows, if installation was successful there should be an Epic folder with an exe launcher in your %localappdata% (type that in a navigator window then go to the Epic folder).  If that's not there, then installation wasn't successful.

Try installing again but make sure you have a strong net connection ideally directly into a modem.  Often Epic doesn't install if the connection is weak and it can't download the entire file.

#2 2021-12-29 04:34:32

alok_epicteam
Administrator

These are great tips...I'm not sure why you're having issues on Win10...Epic should work great there.  Also, check if your antivirus is quarantining any Epic files...make sure Epic is white-listed from it.

#3 2023-05-09 19:01:45

Proxy1
Administrator

Like I mentioned on another thread, an update is in the works, no timetable yet!

Board footer