Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2022-06-06 22:19:24

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: YouTube ads aren't blocked

What operating system and is it a new version? It might depend on your adblocker settings which can be complex at times.

#2 2022-06-07 23:33:36

Proxy1
Administrator

Try this, from a forum participant. I have  done the same type of procedure but had just forgotten it.
SalvatoreStrosin
IP address logged
Thank you @Proxy1 for your help. But I searched online and came across this article https://silicophilic.com/err_connection_timed_out/. The methods which I followed in this article, first I renewed the DNS cache, then adjusted the LAN settings. After doing these methods the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while opening the unopened website.
I also know an update is coming for Windows  Version 91.0.4472.124.

#3 2022-08-07 21:43:37

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Another quick check is to the Epic Extensions page, make sure adblock is enabled...you can also go to the adblock lists page to make sure most block lists are selected, active and udpated.

Board footer