Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2022-08-26 21:59:26

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: Tabs and groups save/restore

RFImages,
You can use the Bookmark Manager, click on the 3 dots in the upper RH corner to "Import Bookmarks" that you should have in a backup I believe in an XML, html, or appropriate file.  Just Import the file hopefully. I haven't done it recently and I am using a Mac by the way.

Or read through these, https://forum.epicbrowser.com/search.ph … =546262389 for more info.  There are quite a few posts. Repost if you have problems.

Good luck!

#2 2022-08-28 01:33:12

Proxy1
Administrator

RFImages

What is your OS?
You might try this https://support.google.com/chrome/searc … ch=truefor more info as I have been unsuccessful so far. The problem might due to the version of the OS or just Epic. I frankly don't know.
I will refer your query to Alok.

#3 2022-11-23 23:40:31

Proxy1
Administrator

I guess I do not understand the difference between the groupings you are talking about. I generally bookmark all tabs (shift, command, D) and give it a title then save it under a group or name Later you can open it and resume whatever you wish, discarding as needed. Of course this is semantics to me as it accomplishes the task you described and it's called something else. I'm sorry I don't understand.

Your other question , "Where is this restoration data kept?" should be directed to Alok, (alok at hiddenreflex dot com) as he was the programmer on Windows and perhaps will do better answering your questions.

Good luck!

#4 2023-02-22 21:56:39

alok_epicteam
Administrator

We're working on making Epic more convenient to use and things like persistent tab groups -- more coming in Epic soon.

Board footer