Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2022-11-12 17:40:36

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: deleted topic

Salvador
It was my fault, there was a large amount of spam on the forum and I must have made a mistake while processing it.

I'm sorry, please repost your question if you had one.

#2 2022-11-13 14:13:29

Proxy1
Administrator

If the adblocker is disabled for the site it functions properly!
I hope this helps.

#3 2022-11-13 20:42:37

Proxy1
Administrator

I have had this before, I see Cloudflare is involved with this site so that could be a factor in the "defect" which could have something to do with it. Also I used Brave and had to disable the adblocker for "success".

#4 2023-01-27 21:11:42

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Hi Salvador, I think some of the anti-fingerprinting protections in Epic are interfering with their checks and ability to track you.  We're working on fixing this in new update soon.  We've also been in touch with the Cloudflare team to make their protections compatible with Epic and high levels of privacy.

#5 2023-07-25 21:31:45

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Sorry about that, not sure why the topic was deleted.  We don't delete non-spam topics.  For any issues that aren't answered on the forum or to fix / restore a post, feel free to email me alok anytime, alok at hiddenreflex dot com

Board footer