Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2023-05-04 22:00:40

visitorank

Browser & Chrome Webstore compatibility issue

Hello fellow forum participants,

When I tried to add an extension (it's called: Enhancer for YouTube™) from the Chrome Webstore it wasn't allowed and showed the message: "Not compatible". The details of this message concluded: "Chrome of version at least 105.0.0.0 is required" while the version of the Epic browser is 104.0.5112.81.

Unfortunately it's very hard to find the exact same extension at the Chrome Webstore nor is it possible to upload files such as screenshots via this forum, but if and when necessary I can send the link/url and screenshot by email.

Therefore I would like to know If anyone knows how to approach this discrepancy and solve or circumvent/workaround its compatibility issue?

Any ideas/tips are appreciated in advance.

#2 2023-05-05 01:34:58

Proxy1
Administrator

Re: Browser & Chrome Webstore compatibility issue

An update is in the works. I can't give you a time frame but it's ongoing.

#3 2023-05-05 22:20:10

visitorank

THANKS for the reply and for the fast response.
Your information has eased the inconvenience.

#4 2023-06-22 22:35:46

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Yes, we've just had minor updates for awhile...a major update is coming which will support the new extensions (sometime in July for certain!).

Board footer