Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2023-10-05 16:44:39

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: REQUEST FOR IMPROVEMENT OF THE E. P. B. FORUM ITSELF

We don't censor anyone.  The forum is besieged by spammers and would be useless if there wasn't a method approving / disapproving posts.

#2 2023-12-03 21:19:37

alok_epicteam wrote:

We don't censor anyone.  The forum is besieged by spammers and would be useless if there wasn't a method approving / disapproving posts.

I understand and take charge of the situation with spammers, my distinguished friend. But, please, ¿can you explain to me why ALL my latest messages are being considered "NOT APPROVED"?...

¿Can you understand that it is devastating to find yourself in a forum where, regardless of your worth as a person, you are the only one who someone systematically rates as "NOT APPROVED"?...

Please, Alok, my friend, I beg you to correct that. I don't deserve this treatment.

Es un pequeño paso para un hombre, un gran salto para la humanidad.

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

#3 2023-12-08 21:19:17

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Sorry that's a setting that posts are unapproved until manually approved due to spam in the forum.  Will make sure we approve all posts more regularly.

Board footer