Announcement

Epic for iOS and Android are live in the App Store and the Android Play Store. We're EpicBrowser on Twitter and on Facebook. Please feel free to also email our Founder directly with issues or questions: alok at hiddenreflex dot com

#1 2024-05-18 19:41:11

mjs

Questions:

1) I have a topic posted a few days ago - with no responses.  It has a status of "Not Approved" posted now 3 days ago.  Please advise as to what "Not Approved" represents and if this would be why I'm not getting any responses to this topic.

2) Ther is an option to "stay logged into  this forum" (not certain the exact phrasing of the option - but I never "stay logged in" - does this option work?  (and if not then why provide an option that does not work?)

3) I've just noticed that the icon that gets added to the Windows Task bar when I use Epic no longer displays the Epic Browser Icon, but rather it is simply a clear non-icon representation that gets displayed.  Please advise as to why this has started appearing instead of the Epic Icon.

I'm going to reboot my system - report back subsequent to the reboot to see if this helps regarding the "missing" (blank) Icon when using the Epic Browser.

A reboot didn't help - icon still remains as a "blank page" instead of the "Epic Browser" icon.

If there was a way to post screen-shots - I'd be happy to do so.

Last edited by mjs (2024-05-18 22:08:22)

#2 2024-06-16 03:55:53

alok_epicteam
Administrator

Re: Questions:

Good work on getting the ico icon working! 

We'll check into why the "keep me logged in" isn't working for the forum...our forum software is a bit older.

Board footer